Experiencing Sa Ràpita. Experiencing the Balearic Islands
Campos is a municipality in the autonomous community (region) of Islas Baleares, in Spain. It is located on the southern end of the island of Majorca. The main towns are Campos itself and two coastal towns, Sa Ràpita and Ses Covetes.
Things to Do, See and Enjoy
- Playa de Es Trenc, a natural beach, the last great undeveloped expanse of sand, and one of the island’s biggest beaches.
- The Es Trenc salt works
- Parque Botanicactus, 50,000 square metres of botanical gardens
- The La Cabrera Archipelago
- The local yacht club, Club Náutico de Sa Ràpita
- Hot springs and spas
- The municipal auditorium, formerly the old Campos hospital church
- Tour of monuments, churches and monasteries
- Hiking, tennis, snorkelling, swimming, biking and bike tours, golf, rock climbing, caving, horseback riding, tours on horseback, boating.
Since the area welcomes a lot of tourists, the range of food choices available is staggering. Some restaurants offer typical Spanish and Majorcan dishes and tapas, while others feature more-international cuisine.
LAS CASAS DE ES TRENC
Officially, the address is Camí Sa Vinyola, Sa Rápita, postal code 07639.