Experiencing Santa Ponsa. Experiencing the Balearic Islands
Santa Ponsa is a tourist town belonging to the municipality of Calviá, on Majorca, the largest of Spain’s Balearic Islands. It is internationally famous for the huge numbers of tourists who are drawn there each year.
Things to Do, See and Enjoy
- The beaches and coves of Santa Ponsa
- Sa Dragonera Natural Park
- Marineland, the Balearic Islands’ only amusement park, which has a dolphin and sea lion show
- The Santa Ponsa windmill
- The city of Calviá, with its buildings and monuments
- Spots with live Irish folk music, right down to the guitars and fiddles
- Concerts and after-dark shows
- Hiking, tennis, snorkelling, swimming, biking, golf, rock climbing, horse riding, tours on horseback, boating, jet skiing, parasailing, caving
Since the area welcomes a lot of tourists, the range of food choices available is staggering. Some restaurants offer typical Spanish and Majorcan dishes and tapas, while others feature more-international cuisine.
AVENIDA DEL GOLF
Calle (or carrer) Gran Vía del Salobrar, 11, Santa Ponça, postal code 07180.